Veinoplus Sport brings the unique Dual Recovery concept. Applied on calf muscels, it enables a global recovery thank to the Second Heart's activation. Used on other muscles, it provides a local recovery (pain relief, prevention of DOMS and cramps). Veinoplus Sport has been specifically developed to speed up recovery after an effort.
Why use Veinoplus Sport?
- A recovery equivalent to active recovery,
- Clinically proven results,
- Easy-to-use with only one program,
- Efficiency endorsed by professionals in all sports!
When to use Veinoplus Sport?
- After training sessions
- During competitions
- In transports
How does it work?
1. Apply the electrodes on calves for global recovery, or other muscles for a local recovery
2. Increase the intensity slowly and progressively, in order to see and feel deep muscle contractions
3. Easy-to-use: one single program, automatic shutdown after 30 minutes. You can stop the stimulation at any time: Veinoplus takes only a few minutes to be efficient!
4. No risk of overuse: the more you use the device, the better!
Veinoplus engineers have developed the Second Heart® Technology concept, an innovative and patented electro-myostimulation technology which enables to use "naturally" the muscular pumps to optimize the recovery in sports.
As a result, Veinoplus® Sport allows you to access to the best recovery bringing advantages of an active recovery in a situation equivalent to still rest or passive recovery.
Muscle oxygen consumption, when stimulated with Veinoplus® Sport, is not significant on the contrary to active recovery, whereas blood inflow and outflow are increased to facilitate and speed up the elimination of waste and metabolites.
The device combines 3 effects, in only one program:
- improvement of recovery thanks to an increase of blood flows,
- relaxing effect
- local analgesic effect
Using Veinoplus® Sport on calves activates your Peripheral Heart and will provide you with a unique and totally innovative "whole body" or "global" recovery. It has the same effects as an active recovery, in a resting situation (passive recovery).
Using Veinoplus® Sport on other muscles (quadriceps, hamstrings, upper limbs...), will provide you a targeted "local recovery" on the muscles which have been involved in exercise (prevention of soreness and cramps).
Veinoplus Sport : the Dual Recovery concept
Depending on type and intensity of your sport practice, you can choose between 2 complementary modalities of recovery : "whole-body" recovery and local recovery.
"Whole-body" recovery :
Applied on calf muscles, Veinoplus Sport activates the "whole-body" recovery :
- Faster elimination of metabolites accumulated during an effort (lactate)
- Faster return to initial pH
- Increase of blood circulation (arterial inflow and venous return)
Local recovery :
Used in conjunction with "whole-body" recovery, Veinoplus Sport targets specific muscles involved in your sport, for an optimal recovery.
- Draining effect on post-trauma edema and faster resorption of hematomas.
- Faster local elimination of metabolites by increasing arterial blood inflow containing nutrients and oxygen.
Veinoplus Sport decreases post-exercise muscle soreness related to muscular micro-trauma and accumulation of metabolites during the effort.
Veinoplus Back is a stimulator designed to soothe back pain. It offers a unique program of pain relief and relaxing massage which acts on the three main areas of the back. Compact and easy to use, you can take it anywhere.
Why use Veinoplus Back?
- Soothe back pain
- Deliver a relaxing massage
- Relieve muscle spasms
- Release natural endorphins to relieve general pain
How does it work?
- Apply the electrodes on painflul area (shoulders-neck/ middle back /lumbar region)
- Increase the intensity slowly and progressively
- Easy-to-use: one single program, automatic shutdown after 45 minutes
- No risk of overuse: the more you use the device, the better!
Treatment session is 45 minutes. Signal of stimulation combines a TENS and a NMES component. TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) is widely recognized to alleviate pain whereas NMES (Neuro-muscular Electrical Stimulation) stimulates the muscles to cause their contractions and can relieve (relax) muscle spasms. Veinoplus® Back combines 4 effects aiming back pain relief into one single stimulation program. Itis designed to relieve pain by local analgesia in the area of stimulation, deliver a relaxing massage to the area of stimulation, relieve muscle spasm in the area of stimulation and allow the release of natural endorphins to relieve general pain.
- Power supply: 9V alkaline battery type 1604A or 7.2 - 9V rechargeable batteries
- Input power: < 0.5W
- Output power: < 0.05 W
- Single channel device providing low voltage and low frequency stimulation in a pre-set pattern
- V oltage waveform shape: rectangular and monophasic
- Peak voltage at maximum settings: 50 Vp ± 5% when loaded with resistance in range from 250 to 10000 Ohm
- Current intensity waveform: Biphasic and DC balanced
- Peak value of the current Intensity: 100 mA ± 5% when loaded with 500 Ohms resistance
- Frequency of stimulation impulses is modulated from 1 Hz to 250 Hz
- Pulse duration ranges from 25 to 240 microseconds
- Rates of stimulated muscle pulsations ranged from 2 beats to 120 beats per minute
- Duration of stimulation session: 45 minutes. Automatic shut-OFF
- Intensity of stimulation can be controlled by user (from 1 to 50)
- Controls buttons: - 1 pushbutton switch to turn ON and OFF the stimulation
- 2 pushbuttons: (+) and (–) to increase or decrease the intensity
- Display: Flat screen size: W 4.3 cm x H 3.2 cm and backlighted LCD screen shows: - Total time counter
- Remaining time for each session
- Intensity of stimulation
- Battery charge icon is flashing when battery needs replacement
- Enclosure: white rigid plastic shell. Size: L14.7xW5.7xH2.0 cm