Powder-Free Latex Surgical Gloves
GAMMEX® Latex surgical gloves provide excellent donning and comfort through the use of a hydrophilic/hydrophobic polymer lining allowing for both wet and dry donning. The wide thumb ball area combined with Ansell's soft latex formulation ensures greater comfort and less hand fatigue.
- Powder-free latex glove offering strength, softness, comfort and grip
- Polyurethane (animal derivatives- free) lining with hydrophilic and hydrophobic elements to facilitate damp donning and intra-operative changes
- Excellent latex moisture control maintains shape and fit with hand
- P.E.A.R.L. wash technology to reduce residual protein levels, reducing risk of latex sensitisation
- Mild textured finish for secure handling of instruments in wet and dry conditions
- Thinner and shaped finger pads for improved finger sensitivity
- Relocated thumb ball reduces working pressures of the glove during procedures
- Tapered straight cuff for improved gown grip
- Sticky band for improved gown sleeve adherence
- Reduced carpal tunnel pressure when double donning
- Cuff printing of brand, size and L and R for easy identification
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Practitioner Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.